Do you have questions about our services? Below you'll find questions that have been asked about our services If you are unable to find your question, please feel free to contact us and we'll be more than happy to get back with you.
1. What time will you be at my home? We will do our best to arrive exactly at the scheduled time, but we all know that this is not always possible. This is why it is our policy to give a four-hour window (two hours either way). Please let us know if you have special circumstances that will not allow these time frames. We are more than willing to work with you.
2. If there is a problem, who can I call? When you recognize an issue, please give us a call immediately. We will do our best to correct the issue within the next 24 hours.
3. Does Maid Exclusive do gift cards? Yes, we do. Give us a call and we’ll do our best to get the correct amount for your gift.
4. How should I prepare my home for cleaning services? You really do not have to do much. Although it is not completely necessary, we do ask is that you pick up clothing (ie: shirts, jackets, shoes, etc), household items, and toys for the sake of time. Please do not “pre-clean” before your service. This is why you have us.
5. What if I’m not satisfied with the cleaning? If you are not 100% satisfied with your cleaning, we will come back within the next 24 hours and re-clean the areas of concern. If you are still not happy, we’ll credit your account for the amount paid.
6. Who provides the cleaning products? We provide all of the cleaning products. However, if you have a special cleaner that you would like us to use, just set it out before your service and we’ll be sure to use it per your instructions.
7. Are pets okay to have in the house while cleaning? We don’t mind pets, in fact, we love them. It’s part of the reason why we use our particular brand of cleaning solutions. However, pets do not always act the same way with different people, so we ask that you please restrict your pets from the areas you would like cleaned. It will not only allow a safer environment, but it will allow us to clean more efficiently.
8. How will you enter and exit the home? We prefer to have a key made for the front door or the key code for the garage. Often times, we will also need the alarm code (could be a temporary code) too. We ask this for ease of access during your cleaning. You could also hide a key on the premises too. We are very flexible on this though.
9. How do I know it is safe to give keys and key codes to you? This practice is standard for the industry. However, we understand that trust is something that is built. This is why we run a full background check and have provided more than the necessary training to ensure your family’s safety. We have also taken the necessary steps to be insured and bonded too.
10. What if the maids are locked out on the day they are scheduled to clean? From time to time, this does happen. We ask that we are given a key or code to access the house. If this becomes a recurring event, we will assess additional fees to cover costs of being locked out.
11. What types of products are used? We use the finest cleaning products on the market. Our products have very little or no volatile organic compounds, they have a low toxicity level, and our products are made with safer ingredients to protect your family. Our products are also safer for the earth too because they are readily biodegradable, have a low aquatic toxicity, and are made with renewable resources. We also use microfiber cloths and cleaning pads to help reduce waste.
12. I’m new to maid services and would like to know how it works. Can you tell me? Just give us a call and we’ll explain everything that you might need to know. We will explain the types of services that we offer, our cleaning products, and how over-the-phone and in-home estimates work. We will also tell you about our maids, scheduling, how we enter your home, and what to do with house pets.
13. Do you use “green” or “eco-friendly” products? Yes, we use eco-friendly products to clean your home. We use a commercial product that is Green Seal, Design for Environment (US EPA), and Carpet and Rug Institute, and PETA approved. These products are designed to help keep your house as clean and safe as possible.
14. Will each visit cost the same amount? After the initial two cleanings, all service costs will remain the same unless you choose to add new services. When you add new services, we will provide written documentation of the change to prevent any confusion.
15. Do I need to be home during the cleaning? Most of our customers choose not to be home when we clean. We are generally provided with a key or access code to gain entry into the home. Also, if you have an alarm system and arm it regularly, we’ll need this code too.
16. Who will be cleaning my home and how do I know that they are safe? We run background and reference checks on every employee along with random independent drug testing. This is to help ensure that we are hiring honest, trustworthy, and dependable people.
17. What should I do with my pets during cleaning? We ask that your pets be put is a safe place away from the areas being cleaned. We also realize that this is not always ideal, therefore, we are willing to work with our clients on this matter to make sure that everyone is safe and we are able to clean properly.
18. How and when do I pay for cleaning services? Services should at the time of cleaning or before unless other arrangements have been made. This could be by check, cash, or by calling and using a credit or bankcard. We also accept Paypal payments
19. How do I schedule an appointment or free estimate? Simply give us a call or send an e-mail and we can arrange a time to come out. We can also give you a phone quote too.
20. Do you have references? Yes we do. Please contact us and we will gladly give you a few names and numbers of clients willing to give honest references.